Looking for a way to import sets from Quizlet? We'll give you two!
Use the Knowt Chrome Extension
- Go to Knowt on the Chrome extension store,
- Click the blue Add to Chrome button
- To use the extension, click the puzzle button on the top right side of your chrome browser (to the right of the your URL bar) -- it will open a dropdown, and you should see the Knowt extension (it's a white icon)
- Click the extension in the dropdown (there's a pin button to the right of the name that we recommend you click for easy access)
- Please visit any flashcard set on Quizlet.com and click the puzzle button, and then the icon to open the extension.
On the Knowt Web Site
Export from Quizlet
- Go to Quizlet.com, and open up a flashcard set you would like to export
- Underneath your flashcards preview you’ll find a 3 dot menu — click on that
- If it’s not your set you’ll need to duplicate it on Quizlet and then you’ll see the export option. Click the Save and Edit button
- Then select Export
- If you have multiple lines in your term/definition set "Between rows" to custom and use four hashtags #### and click Copy text. Make sure to apply the same setting on Knowt too.
- Copy the text in the box, and head over to Knowt
Importing to Knowt:
- Go to Knowt.com, and click the plus button on the top right of the home screen, or the "Create new" button on the home screen
- Select Create flashcards
- Press no thanks!
- Select Import from Quizlet
- Paste in the text you copied and click the import button
- If you have multiple lines in your term/definition set "Between rows" to custom and use four hashtags #### and click Copy text. Make sure the import options match your export options from Quizlet