Wondering how you can see how much of the AI feature you've used? We can help! Here's how you can check it for yourself in a few simple steps:
Steps to check AI usage
- Log in to Knowt
- Click your profile picture
- Select Check AI usage, and scroll down to the Usage section at the bottom
- Here you can view your usage for different types, such as the brainstorm assistant under General AI Usage, or notes from videos under Video AI Usage
- Depending on your Knowt plan, your limits for these uses will differ
What counts as AI usage?
With multiple sections of AI usage, here's a breakdown of how it works and what counts as a use.
- General AI Usage
- Brainstorm assistant: When you ask Kai to write or generate content for you, such as asking Kai to brainstorm ideas on a note, each prompt will constitute as 1 use.
- Notes AI Usage
- Flashcards from notes: When you ask Kai to create a flashcard from a note, it will count as 1 use.
- Tests from notes: When you click the test me button on a note, it will count as 1 use.
Video AI Usage
- Notes from videos: When you use Kai to create a note from a video, it will count as 1 use.
- Flashcards from videos: When you use Kai to create a flashcard from a video, it will count as 1 use.
PDF AI Usage
Notes from PDFs: When you use Kai to create a note from a PDF, it will count as 1 use.
Flashcards from PDFs: When you use Kai to create a flashcard from a PDF, it will count as 1 use
Chat AI Usage
Chat with AI: When you use Kai to chat about your video, pdf, or file, each chat will count as 1 use.
How to increase your AI usage limits
- With limited AI usage on the free plan, you can subscribe to our Supporter, Pro, or Limitless plans to increase your limits! Follow the instructions here to join a plan.
- Scroll down on the plan page to view the different AI usage limits for each plan and each type, such as the unlimited uses for all AI sections (General, Flashcards/ Notes, Videos, and PDF/ other files) through our Limitless plan
- Once you upgrade, your AI usage limits will be higher and you can view the respective limits through the Check AI usage button from the steps above whenever you want!