Oops! Did you accidentally delete a note? No worries, you can easily recover it by following these steps:
Recovering deleted notes
- Go to the Knowt homepage and click the Trash button (it's next to the Library button, above Folders).
- Find the note you want to recover and click the 3 dots on it.
- Select Restore to move the note back to your library.
That's it! Your note will now be back in your library, where you can access and edit it as usual.
Tips for recovering deleted notes
- If you can't remember which note you deleted, you can try filtering by last updated, name, created, or file type (flashcards, notes, videos, pdfs, etc) it in the Trash folder.
- If you still can't find the note you're looking for, you can visit the Knowt contact page for assistance.
We hope this helps!