Now you can easily create flashcards from your notes on Knowt! To do this, follow these steps:
Creating flashcards from notes:
- Go to the Knowt website homepage and open the note you want to turn into flashcards.
- Click the Create Flashcards button at the top of the page (it's next to the blue Test Me button).
- Choose one of the following options:
- Kai: Kai, Knowt's AI assistant, can generate flashcards for you automatically. This is the easiest method, and it's a great way to save time.
- Manually create: If you want to create the flashcards yourself, you can do so by selecting this option. This option will take more time but give you more control over the content of your flashcards.
- Import: If you have a set of flashcards on another site, you can import them into Knowt by selecting this option.
Once you're finished with creating the set, you can start studying your flashcards right away!
Tips for creating flashcards from your notes:
- Be specific in your notes. If you're using Kai to generate flashcards for you, be as specific as possible in your notes to help Kai generate more accurate and relevant flashcards.
- Use keywords. When you're creating flashcards manually, use keywords from your notes to help you focus on the most important information.
- After creating your flashcards, review them regularly. The best way to learn from flashcards is to constantly practice and study them, so try to review your set whenever you get the chance.
We hope this helps!